On our website, we use technologies, such as cookies, to collect and process personal data in order to personalize content and ads, and to analyze traffic on websites and on the Internet. In this way, this technology is also used by entities related to Kancelaria Adwokacka Adw. Tomasz Grozdanovic and our Trusted Partners who also want to serve ads that best suit your preferences. We would like to introduce you to the details of the technologies used by us and the regulations that will soon come into force, so as to give you full knowledge and comfort in using our websites.
On 25 May 2018, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 shall apply. / WE (commonly referred to as “RODO”). The GDP will apply in the same scope in all European Union countries, thus also in Poland and introduces a number of changes in the rules governing the processing of personal data that will affect many areas of life, including the use of internet services, such as offered by Kancelaria Adwokacka Adw. Tomasz Grozdanovic. In this information, we present an abbreviation of the most important issues regarding the processing of your personal data, which may take place after May 25, 2018 in connection with the use of our services. We ask you to read it, it will not take more than a few minutes.
What are personal data?
Personal data is, according to the RODO, information on an identified or identifiable natural person. In the case of using our services, such data is, for example, an email address, IP address or your data at www.grozdanovic.pl. Personal data may be saved in cookies or similar technologies (eg local storage) installed by us or our Trusted Partners on our websites and devices that you use when using our services.
Basis and purpose of processing
The processing of personal data requires a legal basis. The RODO provides for several types of such legal grounds for data processing, and in cases of using our services, there will be, as a rule, three of them:
Necessity of processing to conclude or perform the contract to which you are a party. In our case, the contract is the regulations of the given service. If, therefore, we conclude an agreement with you for the implementation of a given service (eg a service that provides you with the opportunity to read one of our services based on the content of this site’s regulations), we can process your data to the extent necessary to implement this contract. If you create an account with us, then the contract for providing this account authorizes us to process the data necessary to provide it (eg data provided by you in the profile of this account). Without this option, we would not be able to provide you with the service, and you would not be able to use it.
Necessity of processing for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the administrator or by a third party. This basis for data processing refers to cases where their processing is justified due to our justified needs, which includes, among other things, the need to ensure the security of the service (eg checking whether an unauthorized person is not logging into your account), making statistical measurements, improving our services and matching them to the needs and convenience of users (eg personalizing content in services).
Your voluntary consent is needed mainly when marketing services are provided to you by third parties (ie Trusted Partners referred to above).
Your data, as part of our services, will be processed only if we or any other entity that processes data, one of the legal bases allowed by the ROPE and only for the purpose adapted to the given basis, as described above. Your data will be processed until there is a basis for processing – that is, if the consent is granted until it is withdrawn, limited or other actions restrict your consent in the event that the data is necessary for the performance of the contract – for the duration of the contract, if the basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of the administrator – until such a legitimate interest exists.
Your data will be processed by Adwokacka Adw. Tomasz Grozdanovic and the Trusted Partners, if you give them permission, but they can also be entrusted for processing to other entities. In any such case, the transfer of data does not entitle the recipient to any use of them, but only to use for explicitly indicated purposes. Adwokacka Adw. Tomasz Grozdanovic or a Trusted Partner. Data transmission usually takes place in the case of cooperation with a contractor or a service provider. Thanks to this, we can, for example, better choose the most interesting or the cheapest offers tailored for you. In any case, the transfer of data does not release the transferor from the responsibility for their processing. Data may also be transferred to public authorities, provided that they are authorized by applicable law and present a request, but never in another case.
On our websites and applications, we use technologies such as cookies, local storage and similar devices used to collect and process personal data and operational data in order to personalize the content and ads made available, and analyze traffic on our websites. In this way, our Trusted Partners also use this technology, who also want to serve ads that best suit your preferences. Cookies are IT data saved in files and stored on your terminal device (ie your computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) which the browser sends to the server every time you access a website from this device, while you visit various websites on the Internet. There you will also find information on how to change your browser settings to limit or disable the functioning of cookies, etc. and how to delete such files from your device.
According to RODO, you have the following rights to your data and processing by us and Trusted Partners.
If you consented to the processing of data, you can withdraw it at any time.
You also have the right to request access to your personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, the right to transfer data, express objections to data processing and the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. These rights are also valid if the data is processed correctly by the administrator.
If you want to allow the data controller and trusted partners to process your personal data collected in connection with the use of websites and web applications provided by you for marketing purposes (including necessary analytical activities and compiling into marketing profiles based on your activity on websites) including their processing in cookies, etc. installed on your devices and read from these files by the administrator and Trusted Partners, you can easily express this consent by clicking the “Go to page” button or closing this window. If you do not want to express the above-mentioned consent or limit its scope, please click on “Advanced settings”. Consent is voluntary. At any time, you can also edit your preferences within the scope of granted consent, including even withdrawing it completely by clicking on the advanced settings or sending a message to the data administrator.Please be advised at the same time that the data administrator as part of the online services provided by him will process your data for his own marketing purposes described in detail above based on their legitimate interest as an administrator.
2. The administrator and recipient of personal data is:
Kancelaria Adwokacka Adw. Tomasz Grozdanovic, Plac Kopernika 4, 45-040 Opole, NIP: 754 169 64 07.
3. In the interest of security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized access to data. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the provisions of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (RODO) of the Act on personal data protection, the Act on the provision of electronic services, and all types of files. regulations and Community legislation.
4. Personal Data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of law or to implement the contract concluded between the parties.
5. The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviors in the following way:
a. by information entered voluntarily in forms
b. by collecting “cookies”
c. by voluntarily consolidating the image
6. The www.grozdanovic.pl website collects only information voluntarily provided by the user and necessary to perform the Agreement.
7. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, eg in order to process the contact information or purchase.
8. Personal data left on the Website www.grozdanovic.pl, in paper or electronic form, will under no circumstances be sold or made available to third parties without the consent of the Customer or transferred to a third country.
9. The data contained in the form may be viewed by the natural person who placed it there. This person also has the right to modify data, terminate the consent to the processing of his data at any time, the right to request deletion of data and the right to be forgotten after the processing.
11. The Website may contain links to other websites. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are not supervised in any way by the www.grozdanovic.pl website. These sites may have their own privacy policies, licenses and policies that we recommend to read.
13. The Customer’s personal data is processed for the proper performance of the Agreement pursuant to art. 6 section 1 point b of the GDP.
14. By entering into a contract, the Customer consents to sending his data to the processor by the data controller, in order to execute the order, observing the security measures resulting from the GDPR.
15. Customer’s personal data will not be transferred to a third country or international organization, unless it is necessary for the proper performance of the Agreement.
16. The Customer may at any time obtain a copy of the personal data provided or present in the data controller system.
17. Customer’s personal data will be stored at the registered office of Kancelaria Adwokacka Adw. Tomasz Grozdanovic and his internal IT system until the end of cooperation.
18. The customer has the right to access their data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data and the right to object and withdraw consent to processing.
19. Data provided by the Customer will not be subject to profiling.
20. Providing personal data by the Customer is a condition of concluding the contract and continuing to run the website. The customer is obliged to provide them and the consequence of not providing personal data or withdrawing consent to the processing of personal data will be canceled by Kancelaria Adwokacka Adw. Tomasz Grozdanovic from keeping an account or contract, with any consequences on the part of the customer resulting from the Regulations, due to the inability to guarantee the client proper performance of contractual provisions.
21. The customer has the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection when he / she considers that the processing of personal data by Kancelaria Adwokacka Adw. Tomasz Grozdanovic, regarding him, violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
22. On our website www.grozdanovic.pl, we use technologies, such as cookies, to collect and process personal data in order to personalize content and ads, and to analyze traffic on websites and on the Internet. In this way, this technology is also used by entities related to Kancelaria Adwokacka Adw.Tomasz Grozdanovic and our Trusted Partners who also want to serve ads that best suit your preferences.
23. On our websites and applications, we use technologies such as cookies, local storage and similar devices for collecting and processing personal data and operational data in order to personalize the content and advertising provided and analyze the traffic on our websites. In this way, our Trusted Partners also use this technology, who also want to serve ads that best suit your preferences. Cookies are IT data saved in files and stored on your terminal device (ie your computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) which the browser sends to the server every time you access a website from this device, while you visit various websites on the Internet. There you will also find information on how to change your browser settings to limit or disable the functioning of cookies, etc. and how to delete such files from your device.